Explore Communicative English Coursebook – 3
● Learner friendly language and flexibility in teachers’ and task instructions to make learners more comfortable and relaxed.
● Examples of lexis and grammar items contextualised through text, and then applied to learner use outside the text.
● Materials reflecting the local, social and cultural aspects.
● Rich variety of reading texts with an interesting mix of works and themes from Bangladesh, India and world literature.
● Gradual progress from concept development to practical application through communication skills, leading towards exploring the higher order skills through projects.
There are no reviews yet.